Phase Angle Controller
Phase Angle Controller SSR MCPC-Analogue-SSR
|Type||Solid State Relay|
|I Deal In||New Only|
The Crydom MCPC series of Proportional Controllers incorporate a complete phase-fired logic system and Solid State Relay in one small industry standard package. The MCPC uses microprocessor controlled logic, accepts a wide range input logic power supply, provides an output load status indicator, and five modes of analog control input along with an Enable/Disable control.
The MCPC does not require any calibration adjustment, is optically isolated to 4000Vrms, includes an internal snubber network and is available in load ratings up to 90A and 530Vac. The Crydom MCPC series is particularly suited to applications such as tungsten lamp dimming, vibratory feeders, universal motor control and resistive heating element control.
CRYDOM Series MCPC Analogue Solid State Relays:
- Phase Angle Controller/SSR in One Package
- Low Voltage, Current or Potentiomer Control
- Output Status Indicator (Load Open, No Voltage)
- 0-100% Control Range
- Separate Output Enable/Disable Control
- SCR Based Output Load Switching
- Internal Snubber Network
Model: MCPC 48 50 D is available in EX-STOCK at very competitive price with us
- Operating Voltage: 300 - 530 Vac (47-63 Hz)
- Output Max. Load Current: 50 Arms
- Proportional Load: 4 - 20 mA
Other Model on request.
- Item Code: MCPC-Analogue-SSR